Wednesday 12 January 2011

Belated Happy New Year!

Since I got back from Fontainebleau at the end of October I’ve been training a lot at the Depot, ticking through the excellent comp problems and now that it’s a balmy 3 degrees I’ve been putting some time in at the Barn. Although the weather has been a little crazy in North Yorkshire with a good covering of snow and ridiculously low temps I’ve been trying hard to repeat one problem, put up another and make progress on a link up…hopefully with the snow gone and the crags drying off I’ll make some more progress!

As the weather has been a little damp since Christmas I’ve been booking some trips for 2011. I’m keen for a week in Font at Feb half term and Branson/Fionnay? with Nodder at Easter. New van permitting we are also off to France/Switzerland for the summer. Must get back to the fingerboard…Happy New Year!   

No comments:

Post a Comment