Sunday 16 September 2012

Magic Wood 2012

After getting back from SA I had four days off and then packed 'Babs' and 'rocketed off' to Switzerland with fellow hobbit, Dan Turner and pale interloper, Mr Ben Freeman. Although the team were ready to crush, we were faced with three of the hottest days in Swiss this year in the first week...this didn't initially seem to phase Dan though, as he floated up Muttertag 8a and shimmied up Body Count 8a+. BF and I slowly melted, along with our skin and at times my patience...keep it cool Trig, keep it cool!
After a couple of days of rain however, temps improved and problems fell. Ben did Foxy Lady 8a and I managed to drag my now rather fatigued 30 somethingness up Nothing Changes 8a and Body Count 8a+. Turnip was still yipping and he did Voigas 8a+...an excellent effort as he discovered 'the perfect go'. The Riverbed 8b managed to hold out, as her greasy little charms sapped our tired arms...one to return for.
Now back at work, swamped with 'data analysis' this feels like a long time ago...had my first grit session though yest. Keen.

No comments:

Post a Comment